Thursday, June 9, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the temporary home for the Hammer Health Blog!

What is Hammer Health?

In the not so distant future, Hammer Health will be my business. I will be a certified Nutrition & Wellness Consultant and have hopes of not only counseling people one on one, but I also plan to use that education to write and to do speaking engagements.

Why blog?

I think it will be a great way to set a foundation as I work into becoming a freelancer. I like it, I'm good at it, and it's fun!

What will I say?

As I've done with previous blogs, I will talk about recipes and foods that I'm eating and/or enjoying. However, since the focus of my education is on nutrition and wellness, I am planning on the majority of my posts being related to those components. I plan to share tidbits that I'm learning in hopes of making nutrition and wellness information accessible and as fascinating to others as I think it is.

Now what?

Now it's time for me to get my nose back in the book so I can share what I learn with you! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome and I am so excited for you! Where are you studying?

    ReplyDelete